Want to add an E-mail sender's E-mail address to your Contacts list?
This How-To Article shows you how.
Add a Sender's Address to Your Contacts
1. Double-click the message which has the sender's E-mail address you would like to add to your contacts list.
2. Right-click the address in the "From:" part of the message.
3. From the menu that appears, select "Add to Contacts".
4. Enter the information needed for the contact.
5. Once you finish, click "Save and Close".
6. The contact will now be added to your Contacts list.
*You do not have to add senderís from the school email system, they are already in the Global Address List (GAL).