Did you know that Microsoft Outlook provides an easy way to deal with junk mail?
This How-To Article shows you how to add a sender's E-mail address to the "Junk Senders List".
Add to the Junk Senders List
1. First, you must enable the Junk senders list. To do this, click the Tools menu and select "Organize".
2. From the frame that appears, click the "Junk E-Mail" link.
3. Choose the options you would like to select, such as what color to change junk E-mail to, then click the "Turn on" button for the "Junk mail" option.
4. Right-click the message that you would like to add the sender's E-mail address to the list.
5. From the menu that appears, point to "Junk E-mail", and select "Add to Junk Senders list".
6. The address that you just selected will now always be colored in the color you selected in Step 3.
Tip: You can use the Rules Wizard to set more complex handling of Junk E-mail.