Orleans Community Schools
Computer Lab Guidelines
Students must be supervised in their use of the computers. No students may use the Lab without a Teacher present.
· No food, drink or gum allowed in the Lab.
· A Library atmosphere should be observed (including noise level).
· Keep labs clean and neat; reuse or recycle all the paper that you can.
· Students must login onto the network.
· Do not share usernames/passwords.
· Keep your password a secret!
· Save your files to your assigned server drive space (your H:\ drive) or a floppy diskette. (Try to save your work at least every ten minutes.)
· Please make sure you have clean hands before using the keyboard.
· Please do not pound on the keyboards and mice.
· Go to “Print Preview” and check the layout BEFORE printing.
· Be sure to Logoff when finished. Do not shutdown or restart computers, just logoff.
· When leaving your computer, please pick up all your personal items (pencils, pens, books, etc…)
If you have a question or problem, please ask for help.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Refusal to abide by these Guidelines will result in a Student’s removal from the Lab. Further incidents will result in the loss of Lab/Computer privileges.