typing the same closing for all of your E-mails? A signature is a text file
which is automatically added to the end of all your E-mails.
This How-To Article shows you how to create a signature in Outlook.
Create a Signature
1. Click the "Tools" menu and select "Options...".
2. Click the "Mail Format" tab.
3. Click the "Signature Picker..." button.
4. Click "New...".
5. Type a name for the signature you are creating. (A simple name such as "Default" will be fine.)
6. Click "Next".
7. In the text box, type the signature you would like added to the end of all E-mail messages you send.
8. Click "Finish".
9. From the list of available signatures, select the name of the one you just created.
10. Click OK.
11. Click OK.
12. Now, for each new E-mail message you create, the signature you just created will be added automatically.