To change the Windows screen saver password:
NOTE: If you are using a third-party screen saver, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the program to obtain information about how to change the password.
1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Display, and then click the Screen Saver tab.
3. Be sure to select a screen saver from the pull down menu.
4. Under Screen Saver, click to select the Password Protected check box, and then click Change.
5. In the New password box, type your new password it can be the same as your login password, however it will not change when you change your network password, you will have to manually change it using these procedures.
6. In the Confirm new password box, type your new password, click OK, and then click OK